Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Photo-Photo-Photo Queen


Ok, so although this is not necessarily a blog designed specifically for photography, I realize that almost all the post are about photography. One post, Harry Potter, through off the unintended theme. Those who do not find photographs quite as entertaining as I do, are probably releasing a dramatic kill me now sigh. But bare with or stop reading now, ha ha ha. Because I've got me a lot of pictures to post.

So since I went home a few extended long period of time, I was able to take a bajillion pictures, thanks to my lovely models. So I'm on quite the huge photography high. Basically I took portraits of seven kids/young adults and then engagement (posted below) and a wedding. I've been very, very, very productive I know. So yet again I will be posting some portraits of, drum roll, drum roll, drum roll... My niece and nephews. Yay happy day. I'll combine their photo shoots in one post so it's not quite as out of control as it is already.

On a side, yesterday was a bad day. I spend all day trying to bake these cookies, which mind you I have baked dozens of dozens of times, that would not work out for a class presentation. flash forward five hours later to me writhing with back pain on the couch with an electric massager. To no avail, the back pain would not go away. I couldn't stand, walk, lie, or sit without extreme pain. Flash forward a few hours later, first throw up for the night - back still killing, flash forward to the next hour, second throw up for the night - back still in extreme pain, flash forward another hour - back finally calmed down, third throw. Three time within three hours. Yes it was extreme, and yes it is not making my list of top ten best nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment