Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wedding Bells

Earlier you saw the exciting world of my Brothers engagement pictures right? Well, have no fears, their engagement did lead to a wedding. And yet again, I have pictures. Sometimes it's hard to choose what pictures to post, because I tend to be more fickle. One day one will be my absolute favorite, and the next day a different one. And other times, I'll be like what on earth was I thinking. But what can you do but choose.

We did pictures before the actual wedding day, which was nice. There was no rush rush or stress about pictures on the actual wedding day, especially since their wedding was so late in the day. We took them more evening time, which was nice because of the lighting. I love myself some evening light. The downside, however, is you don't have much time to get everything done. It's got to be a real quick shoot. But we did it, and I think they turned out nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment